Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AT&T Customer Service Contact Numbers

Customer Service for  Residential Landline/Home Phone

A.  Long Distance Service

Dial 1-800-2882747 if you are subscribed to Long Distance services only.

You can also contact that toll free number if you have questions such as:

°I didn't order AT&T but got charges on my Century Link {{or Verizon, Charter, Comcast etc.}}) phone bill.

°I see AT&T Corp. bill on my telephone bill. I never wanted & don't get services from AT&T!

°I am getting two bills for my phone service. One from Verizon  {{or Charter, Century Link, Comcast etc.}} &  one from AT&T!

…………

B. Local Services [your dial tone is provided by AT&T]

Dial 1-800-2882020  if you are subscribed to Residential Home phone a.k.a. Landline, a.k.a Local Services.
Press 1 , Enter telephone number you are calling about. Wait for menu selection prompt but bypass it by keep on dialling 0. Your call by then will be on queue for an Operator a.k.a. Customer Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment