Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Microsoft Windows must-haves.

I have been using Windows OS for quite sometime now, or shall I say-all my life.


Currently on a genuine Windows 7 Starter pack.


Yeah, my dinosaur HP Compaq can't handle anything higher or shall I say I am such a simple gal. I even want XP forever if only my current employer would allow me so. OK, I am talking too much. I want to give you hilist of essentials to maintain a non-bullshitty PC.


1. Microsoft Security Essentials. Forget those branded and known free anti-viruses and malwares. Keep it simple, you are running a Microdoft OS so this shall and it works. It is not annoying.
2. Screen Capture.
3. Chrome Browser and Extensions
-Acrobat Reader/ PDF Reader
- Ad-block
-Youtube Ad-block
( Go figure how to add Exensions in Chrome, pm me or just Google it. 
4. CC Cleaner (to cleanup Registry)
5. VLC Player
6. Apps such as Line, Viber and WeChat for PC if you are user of those chat apps. It is good to have mobile apps running on your PC so you can save your smartphone battery life.
7. uTorrent if you like downloading movies etc. but if not just do online streaming. I recommend Putlocker. Make sure shockwave is enabled in your browser.


Oh please, just those 7, okay. If you're not a student or you don't have a need to MS Office, just uninstall it.

You can do Office works using your Google Account via Google Docs. Please go to Control Panel now and remove those shitty unessential applications that can eat your memory and cause your PC to be real slow.

3 comments:

  1. This is what i was looking for.

    mast

    vimeo
    vimeo love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete