Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love Shakey's mojos!

Shakey's Pizza probably has the best potatoes!I never had potatoes that good! Yummy yummy and so perfect for any flavor of pizza! Oh, don't forget my Coca-cola!

I ask my husband how it's possible that Shakey's able to make simple potatoes  into mojos:
So he instructed via Yahoo Messenger Instant messaging:

Take spices
: put them in a bowl
: put olive oil in bowl
: put raw egg in bowl
: stir items
: wash potatos
 :slice potatos into the shape you want
wedge or slice
: dip potatos into oil,egg, spice mix
: put in baking pan
: bake potatos
: for 40 minutes
: if you want more breading on the potatos
: add bread crumbs to mix

I definetely will try to do it!

3 comments:

  1. mojojojo20:10

    I tried its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. texan guy14:49

    im texan who love mojos

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S me iscikedelic01:45

    potatoes not POTATOS

    ReplyDelete